This course aims to build a customer care culture based on the Organization’s culture, traditions and strategies. This course will equip the organization’s front/back-liners with all knowledge and skills needed to enhance the level of excellence in customer care & service and position the organization as a leader in customer service in any market it operates in.
The course will incorporate heavy emphasis on interactive learning to ensure moving participants emotions and attitudes.
After completing this training, learners will be able to:
- Understand the challenges that are currently facing the organization and yourselves internally and externally
- Define the Customer Experience and its components – The Concept
- Understand the impact of customer care on the Organization performance
- Evaluate the cost of losing customers and how can positive relations with customers lead to boosted performance
- Understand the nature of Customer Relationship Management
- Understand the importance of effective selling
- Understand the Buying VS the Selling cycle
- Better deal with customer objections
The workshop can be conducted over a 3-days period
Course is designed to be delivered in classroom setting and facilitated by an Impact instructor.
All retail organization employees (frontline officers, call center, back office/operation…)
Study Material & Tools
Program modules include case studies, role plays, self-assessments, and experiential exercises. This will ensure maximum learning and ongoing engagement and involvement of all participants.
All program materials will be in English or Arabic as per the customer’s preferences. The actual training sessions will be conducted by Facilitators fluent in both Arabic & English.