This course will equip the organization’s front-liners with all knowledge and skills needed to enhance the level of excellence in customer care & service as well as in acquiring consultative selling techniques and position the organization as a leader in customer service in any market it operates in. The course will incorporate heavy emphasis on interactive learning to ensure moving participants emotions and attitudes.
This program is designed specifically to initiate both behavioural and skill improvement amongst service & sales people. The outcome of the program is a change paradigm in approaching customer care and dealing with clients as well as acquiring selling skills.
- Why Retail Business, and why Sales?
- Understanding the impact of customer care on the organization performance
- The customer Marketing Pyramid- Protecting your existing client base
- Acquiring Customer Care Competencies
- Prospecting and prospect generation
- Understanding the selling cycle
- Customers’ needs and expectations
- Understanding the impact of communication in building sound relationship with the customers
- Building rapport -techniques
- Probing to understand the customers’ needs and expectations
- Handling Objections – real application on the current business products
- Closing techniques
The program can be conducted over a 3-days period
Course is designed to be delivered in classroom setting and facilitated by an Impact instructor.
This program is suitable to all frontline staff in sales and customer service roles.
Study Material & Tools
Program modules include case studies, role plays, self-assessments, and experiential exercises. This will ensure maximum learning and ongoing engagement and involvement of all participants
All program materials will be in English or Arabic as per the customer’s preferences. The actual training sessions will be conducted by Facilitators fluent in both Arabic & English.
Number of attendees per training session
It is strongly suggested that the number of attendees per session does not fall below 15 and does not exceed 22.