This 2 day program aims to build a customer care culture based on the organization’s established values, standards, traditions and strategies. This course will equip the organization’s Customer Care Representatives with the knowledge and skills needed to enhance the level of excellence in customer care at all levels and position the organization as a leader in customer care in any market it operates in.
This program is designed to specifically enhance the knowledge of employees on their role in building the organization’s customer centric culture, and a focus on the critical role they play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
The objective of this program is a changed paradigm in approaching customer care and how to deal with clients in more details.
Understanding organizations and the organization market place.
- Understanding customers behavior-
- Customer satisfaction Versus Customer Loyalty
- Handling different types of customers
- Understanding organization products and services
- Acquiring Customer Care Skills
- Acquiring Communication skills
- Handling work under pressure
- Handling customer complaints
- Build customer relationship management skills
Understanding Customer centric Culture
- Building a unique Customer Experience
- Understanding the process of effective communication
- Building rapport with clients
- Identifying wants and needs of clients
- Building Customer loyalty
- Building customer brand advocacy.
- CRM and implication on customer service
- Effect of losing customers
- Establishing effective and proactive customer contact
Program duration is 2 days
All program materials will be in English or Arabic. The actual training sessions will be conducted by Facilitators fluent in both Arabic & English.
All Programs modules include case studies, role plays, self-assessments, and experiential exercises. This will ensure maximum learning and ongoing engagement and involvement of all participants.