The Global Leadership Assessment (GLA 360) has been co-created by Marshall Goldsmith who has been recognized as World’s No. 1 Leadership Thinker by Harvard Business Review and Thinkers50.
The assessment is specifically designed for leaders in a globalizing business environment and is based on in-depth research involving CEOs of Fortune 100 companies, 18 global thought leaders and 300 international business executives at 200 organizations of 120 multinationals on 6 continents.
The GLA 360 measures the skills and competencies that today’s global Leaders need to master and shows emerging leaders the areas they need to develop in order to succeed as effective leaders in a globalizing and competitive business environment.
The GLA 360 is typically used for Leaders who:
• Lead an internationalizing business.
• Are Country Managers.
• Manage diversity and across cultures while interacting with Stakeholders in their functional responsibilities related to e.g. Supply Chain, Human Resources and Finance.
• Lead international functional or project teams.
• Have the potential and ambition to measurably grow their global leadership skills.
Organizations use the GLA 360 for leadership development, succession planning and talent management to assure that leaders succeed in international roles.
The GLA 360 describes 15 competencies grouped in 5 clusters that effective Leaders in a globalizing business need to develop and master. This includes the five emerging competencies that global Leaders need to develop most.
• Easy to administer online survey including data collection monitoring
• 15 competencies in 5 clusters, scientifically validated
• 72 questions (5 point Likert scale) plus 3 open questions for verbatim feedback
• Norm group of 2,800 international Leaders from a wide range of countries, ethnicities, ages, organizational levels, industries and education backgrounds