This program enables managers to align their team members’ visions with that of their organization to ensure they are working for a common purpose. Through coaching, each individual will have an increased sense of self-motivation and control that will be put to use to achieve defined results. One of the main advantages of managing through coaching is that teams will achieve a lot more, and require a lot less time on the front of the manager.
After completing this training, learners will be able to:
Coach their employees to:
- Set their individual vision
- Develop a personalized program to achieve each employee’s vision
- Follow up with their employees in a structured and pre-agreed manner
- Achieve results.
This course is designed to be delivered in classroom setting and facilitated by an Impact trainer. The workshop can be conducted over a 2-day period followed by three 2-hour sessions. To allow for practice, the size of the class cannot exceed 10 participants.
Managers who want to empower their employees and entrust them with large responsibilities/ task or simply a job.
Study Material & Tools
- Each set of participant materials includes:
- Complete explanations of concepts, examples, and exercises with answer keys
- Review sections at the end of each module, highlighting key concepts.
- Case studies that allow the learner to practice each new skill throughout the training