The aim of this three-day program is to deliver concrete leadership tools that immediately elevate productivity while increasing employees’ respect and appreciation for their leaders and the organization.
This straightforward “Leadership for Executives” workshop delivers immediate practical results. It develops senior managers into good leaders and good leaders into ones who more consistently excel.
Through this leadership development workshop, leaders learn, retain and use a skill set that drives performance on the job and conveys an appreciation for achievement and enjoyment in their own and employees’ personal lives as well.
Each participant will take the Global Leadership 360 Assessment (GLA 360) prior to course attendance and will receive a detailed report to be incorporated into the program.
Who should attend
Our program is designed for senior-level managers with at least eight to ten years of business experience, newly appointed Leaders, and Executives who want practical tools and techniques so that they can master the classic elements of leadership.
How you will benefit
- Enhance your strategic, innovative, and divergent thinking skills.
- Gain tools and best practices for self-development, strategic thinking, building trust, leading teams, and driving change.
- Engage your organizational stakeholders through collaboration and communication.
- Leverage your strengths and address areas for improvement.
- Develop talent across the organization, including performance feedback, coaching, and high-potential assessment and development.
- Understand the key elements of your GLA 360 report.
- Develop a targeted leadership development action plan based on assessment results and coaching.
- Heighten your awareness of the principles and beliefs that guide values-driven action in you and others.
The program employs in-class lecture, “hands on experience” through individual and group activities that enhance learning and facilitate teamwork, group discussion and real-world examples to intensify your learning experience.
Leaving the workshop, you will receive your Participant WorkBook, your GLA 360 report, and your Individual Development Plan (IDP).
The 3-day workshop will be delivered in English.