• World’s leading provider of employee selection and development assessments
• Legally defensible: never been successfully challenged
• Leader in personality-based assessment solutions, talent identification and development.
• Continuous system, research, and support improvement
• Predictive, with demonstrable bottom-line results ranging from improved employee performance to reduced turnover and recruiting expertise
The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) describes normal, or bright-side, personality—qualities that describe how we relate to others when we are at our best. Assessing normal personality will give you valuable insight into how you work, how you lead and how successful you can be.
The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) describes the dark side of personality: qualities that emerge in times of increased strain and can disrupt relationships, damage reputations and derail your chances of success. By assessing dark-side personality, you can enable yourself to recognize and mitigate performance risks before they become a problem.
The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) describes personality from the inside: the core goals, values, drivers and interests that determine what you desire and strive to attain. By assessing values, you can understand what motivates you to succeed, and in what type of position, job and environment you can be the most productive.
Impact Consulting employs the Hogan results-oriented approach of connecting what participants learn about themselves from the assessment results (strategic self-awareness) to their key business goals.
We view the assessment results as the “what” and the feedback session with us as the “so what” (i.e., so what does this mean to me?). We then help participants with the “now what” (i.e., now what do I do to be more effective?).
Within this framework, we tailor my approach to best reach the participants so the feedback session has maximum impact.