The Four-days Financial Accounting for non-financial managers will help participants understand the cycle of finance with all necessary/basic financial and accounting terminologies to figure out where you fit into your company’s financial structure, and how to support in keeping the department within the accounting and financial principles.
Managers will be able to prepare budgets and make decisions with confidence that directly re-late to their jobs.
- After completing this training, learners will be able to:
- Create a behavior change among participants through understanding their concerns, discovering their needs and practicing solutions through learning & diverse simulations.
- Improve understanding of basic accounting principles and financial management techniques.
- Ensure the understanding of the significance of proper budgeting and forecasting, and how to use financial MIS to effectively manage a business/division including future plans and strategies.
- The program is structured through providing participants with realistic case simulations context that replicate the real business practices. The simulation cases show the participants how to do things they have discussed during the lectures preceding the simulations or the activities.
- The program approach focuses on impacting behavior through building self-awareness and stimulating the urge to change.
- The simulations and activities incorporated allow participants to implement directly the learning through the use of necessary skills and financial tools. Consequently participants receive tutor debrief that would enforce and relate the learning to the job application.
- All necessary guidance and practice is provided to participants to be able to apply the learning to their business challenges. Participants need to make assessment and reach financial decisions. The simulations will end by providing participants with financial feedback on the effect of their decisions made on their divisions profitability and overall business.
This program is designed for non-financial managers in every functional area of responsibility in all industries.
Study Material & Tools
Each set of participant materials includes:
- The program design will be based on a set of lectures, activities, and simulation cases.
- Activities follow each lecture as of day one. Activities enforce the learning and enable participants to apply the financial concepts within a business challenge.
- Activities will be designed to enable individual thinking that would be followed by team think-ing and team-action. This approach provides room for each participant to understand and practice individually the learning before teamwork engagements.
- Simulation cases will be provided in each of the 4 program days.
“The Finance for Non-Financial Managers” training program can be delivered over 3 or 4 days according to the requirements set by the client.
All program materials will be in English. The actual training sessions will be conducted by Facilitators fluent in both Arabic & English.