This program is designed to build Managers’ capabilities to enable them to manage their teams within the directives of the Organization – i.e. managing the Organization’s Customer Experience. This will comprise of understanding the main principles for managing the Customer Experience, motivating staff, monitoring their performance in delivering the Customer Experience, providing feedback, and ensuring Customer Experience Consistency across the time
- Understand the challenges that are currently facing the Organization/organization and yourselves internally and externally
- Define the Customer Experience and its components – The Concept
- Understand the impact of customer care on the Organization performance
- Evaluate the cost of losing customers and how can positive relations with customers lead to boosted performance
- Learn how to get your team’s commitment on delivering excellent customer service
- Define the competencies needed for the successful implementation and management of customer experience
- How to Coach your employees for skills development
- How to run a Brain storming session to involve your team in solution findings
The workshop can be conducted over a 3-days period
This course is designed to be delivered in classroom setting and facilitated by an Impact instructor. The workshop can be conducted over a 3-days period.
This course is designed for those who have supervisory functions (Senior managers, branch managers, supervisor and team leaders…).
Study Material & Tools
Program modules include case studies, role plays, self-assessments, and experiential exercises. This will ensure maximum learning and ongoing engagement and involvement of all participants.
All program materials will be in English, the actual training sessions will be conducted by Facilitators fluent in both Arabic & English. Arabic participant guides may be provided if you prefer.