This training covers the basics of Time management from setting goals, to breaking those down into a project, an action plan, or a simple task list. It covers the understanding of activities rating based on urgency and importance, priorities assigned, and deadlines set. It covers how we can put all this knowledge into a process resulting in a plan with a task list or a calendar of activities.
This entire process is supported by a skill set that should include personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools, and crisis management. This workshop covers all this.
After completing this training, learners will be able to:
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize their workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make their life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
This course is designed to be delivered in classroom setting and facilitated by an Impact trainer. The workshop can be conducted over a 2-day period.
Everyone could attend this training to maximize on the efficiency of their time in a way that they become more productive and less stress.
Study Material & Tools
Each set of participant materials includes:
- Complete explanations of concepts, examples, and exercises with answer keys
- Review sections at the end of each module, highlighting key concepts.
- Case studies that allow the learner to practice each new skill throughout the training.
All program materials will be in English or Arabic as per the customer’s preferences. The actual training sessions will be conducted by Facilitators fluent in both Arabic & English.